Are you a family member of a detained person?
- Click here to locate a detainee https://locator.ice.gov
- Click here to find a detention center in the U.S. https://locator.ice.gov
Is your family member detained at Broward Transitional Center or KROME
- call 786-454-8567 for legal representation
Need information about a case, pending courts, or deportation order?
- call 1-800-898-7180 (Dept. of Justice Hotline)
In order to have your family member released from the detention center, you must file a request for bond with ICE officials or an immigration judge.
The request for bond should include supporting documentation such as
- Evidence of community ties;
- Good moral character (e.g., family relations in the US);
- Evidence of property owned in the United States; and
- Information about minimal or no criminal history.
Click here if you would like