Three Rivers Legal Services Inc.
Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc. is a non-profit law firm providing free legal help with law offices in Gainesville, Jacksonville and Lake City, Florida. They are dedicated to the provision of quality legal assistance to the poor, abused, disabled and elderly, and to empowerment through preventive legal education. They provide free civil legal help to low income families in seventeen counties with three offices and a staff of 50, including 24 attorneys. All of their offices can be reached by calling their toll-free Legal Helpline: 866-256-8091.
(352) 372-0519, toll-free (866) 256-8091, www.trls.org
Legal Services of North Florida Inc. – Panama City
This organization offers legal service to those living in the Florida panhandle. They offer legal clinics and have a helpline.
(850) 769-3581, www.lsnf.org
Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association Inc. – Tallahassee
Receive free legal representation: The Pro Bono Program matches low-income Leon County citizens, or Second Circuit residents with a Leon County case, to volunteer attorneys donating full-service case representation in civil cases, including:
- Discrimination (no contingency fee cases)
- Employment Issues
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Money Disputes Over Purchases
- Property Disputes
- Family Law Issues (Adoption, Child Custody/Visitation, Child Support Modification, Divorce, Guardianship, Paternity)
(850) 222-3292, http://www.legalaidtallahassee.org/
Florida Institutional Legal Services Inc. – Gainesville
(352) 375-2494, or email email@example.com